Sunday, June 23, 2013

Colorful Hair Ties

Although I have made the claim before, this is the easiest do it yourself project EVER. Over the past few years I have seen these cute hair ties in several salons and boutiques  There are so freaking cute, in all different colors and patterns including tie dye and stripes. The average cost I have found to be about $1.00 (+) each, affordable for one but definitely not to purchase the entire collections. These are perfect to match with an outfit or to spice one up and can keep you looking fashionable while working out. They are also really great for the health of your hair because it is more difficult to damage and break your hair while using these soft elastic ties.
How to? I was able to find this stretchy material ribbon at my local fabric store Hearts Fabric, so check yours or go online and place an order. Cut pieces of the elastic ribbon to your desired length and tie! Great addition to a birthday gift. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love colorful hair pieces! Adds a pop to your look.
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete