Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013

2013 has been a wonderful year, full of adventures, musical birthday celebrations, travel to south east asia, a new home, job and car, and of course and most importantly a circle of friends and family who have supported me in making 2013 a year of living every moment to the fullest.

After taking a break from blogging the past few months, I was discouraged to come back to my blog and see where I had left off. The first thing I noticed was my post count stating that I had posted 18 posts in 2013 -how freaking exciting! I know that they haven't been regular or organized or always complete (but now I have something to work on in 2014) but that is very impressive to me. I am looking forward to a new year filled with creativity. I plan to better documents my artistic endeavors and expand into new mediums including adding poetry and short story to my blog. 
Bagan, Myanmar in November 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment